Join us for a delightful evening of live music, open bar, buffet dinner, and camaraderie, all while taking in the mesmerizing holiday lights on the water!
The 130-foot yacht "Caprice" from Sun Dream Yachts provides the perfect setting with elegant accommodation on three spacious decks.
Limited capacity of 250 on board - get your tickets early!
FLoatarama held its second annual Check Awards event at Hunters Night Club in Wilton Manors FL on 12th October.
This year’s grants from the FLoatarama LGBTQ Youth Fund totaled $75,000 between six local agencies aligned with FLoatarama’s mission to support LGBTQ+ Youth (a 50% increase from the $50,000 granted in 2022).
Hosted by FayWhat?! and Rene Cantu, the evening was fun and festive with over 300 in attendance celebrating philanthropy and the LGBTQ+ community.
Presentations from Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (FL-25), David Jobin (CEO of The Our Fund Foundation), Tony Lima (CEO of SunServe), Scott Schramm (President of Floatarama) and others filled the audience with inspiration and a message of philanthropy and inclusion.
In addition to the grant awards, a silent auction was held with lively bidding and enthusiasm raising $2,550.
Grant awards were made to:
1. The Humanity Project ($5,000 funding school bullying prevention)
2. Thinking Cap Theater ($10,000 funding LGBTQ+ youth arts)
3. Stonewall National Archives, Museum & Library ($10,000 funding SNEP program)
4. National Voices for Equality, Education, and Enlightenment (NVEEE) ($15,000 funding AFFIRM)
5. South Florida Pride Youth Band ($15,000 funding youth band and soloist scholarship)
6. SunServe ($20,000 funding health & wellbeing services for LGBTQ+ youth).
Grand Marshal of the 2023 FLoatarama Flotilla
President and CEO of The Our Fund Foundation
Learn more about our upcoming events, fundraisers, and more!